Why do women have breast augmentation aesthetic?
Breast augmentation aesthetic can be operated as silicone implants or fat injection. In both methods, this aesthetic surgical operation is conducted under general anaesthesia. Breasts start to develop in adolescence and breasts are one of the body parts that has direct impact on self-confidence of women. For this reason, breast shape, size and symmetry of both breasts are important for women. Women might prefer breast augmentation aesthetic if breast tissue is underdeveloped, breasts become smaller due to weight loss, when there is asymmetry problem, breasts shrink after nursing, removal of partial or whole breast after breast cancer. Breast augmentation operations can be made after 18 years old.
Breast augmentation aesthetic types
Breast augmentation with silicone implant is based on silicone implant implanting under muscle, above muscle, under breast and under sarcolemma by entering from armpit, nipple, under breast or from belly button. Siliconebreast implants that can be used in the operation has different breast alternatives. Prosthetics have different alternatives for shape, content and surface as well as different width, length and height size. To achieve most natural results in breast augmentation with silicone implant operations different variables such as breast tissue, muscle ratio, skin elasticity, rib cage properties, height of individual and breast size are calculated and these implants should be selected by both patient and doctor.
Breast augmentation with fat injection aesthetic uses patient’s own fat tissue. Extra fat tissue on the body is removed with liposuction and this fat is injected between mammary gland and pectoral muscle. This way, in addition to larger and fuller breasts, there will be thinning in regions where fat is removed. There is one disadvantage of fat injection. In this operation, 60% of injected fat can be dissolved. This operation might be repeated for couple of times. For this reason, cost of this operation is relatively high.
Things to Know After Breast Augmentation Aesthetic
- Silicone breast implants are classified as round and glob (anatomically) for shape; as smooth and gritty for surface; and as normal saline and silicone fill.
- Smallest implant does not guarantee natural look.
- For comfortable and long-term use and to prevent any complications, doctor and patient should determine silicone implant placement together.
- Silicone breast implants do not cause cancer or other disease. Various studies in the past 10 years have proven that breast implants do not cause cancer.
- Breast implants do not prevent routine controls like ultrasound and mammography. However, you need to say that you have an implant to position your breast accordingly.
- If silicone implants are placed under muscle tissue, there will not be breast sagging since it is surrounded by muscle tissue. Therefore, this is more commonly preferred.
- After the operation, pressure of silicone implants on breast tissue may cause pain for 1 week.
- Today, there isn’t any rupturing risk for silicone implants.
- Breast augmentation aesthetic with fat injection is not recommended to thin people. This is because since fat that can be collected from thin individuals is low and there will be partial fat loss after the operation, desired results might not be achieved.
- In breast augmentation operations with fat injection, 150-450 cc fat can be injected to breasts. If this volume is not sufficient for the patient, this operation can be repeated for second or third time.
- In breast augmentation with fat injection, cannula used for injection operation is extremely thin. For this reason, there will be no operation-related scars on your body and recovery time will decrease.
- Also, it is possible to naturally remove shape deformations on breasts with fat injection.
- If breast augmentation operation is completed with silicone implant, you need to learn brand and model of the implant.
- Breast augmentation operation does not cause loss of sense on your breasts.
- Breast augmentation aesthetic do not prevent nursing or milk production.
- Women with partially removed breast due to breast cancer can have breast augmentation aesthetic with fat injection to speed up reconstruction.