Role of Naturopath
The concept of naturopathy was first used around 400 B.C. by the famous Hippocratic School of Medicine. They used to follow the holistic approach for curing any disease.
A health practitioner who uses natural methods and healing techniques for treating people is known as a naturopath. Naturopath Sydney uses various traditional (acupuncture, homeopathy, etc.) and modern (Colon Hydrotherapy, Bio-Resonance, Ozone Therapy, etc.) natural treatment methods. A naturopath believes that a healthy body is a combination of healthy mind, spirit, and body. They give personalized treatment to each of their patients.
Most of the naturopaths prefer working in an independent environment. However, with the increasing demand of naturopathy treatments, many hospitals. Health care centers, beauty clinic, spas, and family consultancies are hiring naturopaths.
Like other medical fields, naturopathy also offers various specializations. Some of the major specializations are:
- Skin problems
Principles of Naturopathy:
- Naturopath believes that nature itself has tremendous healing power.
- They believe in treating the root cause of the disease. Identifying the original cause is very important. It can either be emotional or physical.
- The healing treatments used by a naturopath are natural in nature and hence does not cause any side-effects.
- Naturopath treats the person as a whole. This means they aim at treating body as well as the mind related issues. Moreover, they act a teacher for their patients and teach them the importance of self-care.
- The entire concept of naturopathy is based on “ prevention is better than cure”. A naturopath heals the patient’s body by removing the toxic substances and other lifestyle situations which may harm the human physical or mental state.
In today’s world, pollution, stress, modern gadgets and technology, poor diet and changing lifestyle are some of the major reasons behind the poor physical and the mental health of an individual. Naturopathy gives a sign of relief, as it uses natural methods and does not have any harmful effect in the long run.